The Harvest Tec Model 476 Monitor for Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters give the operator a continuous read-out of the crop being harvested. Two unique sensors are located in the transition above the machine’s blower. As the crop passes over the sensors the moisture content is calibrated based on the electrical conductivity between the top and bottom sensor.
476 moisture monitor box mounts in either the upper or lower right hand corner of the cab.
Electrical “Crop Eyes” mount on the end of the flipper out of the crop flow. The eyes signal to the box when crop is exiting the spout to achieve a more accurate load average.
The moisture sensors are located on the left-hand side of the transition between the blower and the spout. They can be installed and accessed through the bottom access door in the rear of the transition. There are two pads per unit.
- Designed For New Holland FX Series
- Also fits on John Deere 6000 & 7000 Series and Claas Jagaur Series harvesters
- Selectable calibration for Grass silage or Maize silage
- Reads between 37% and 80% moisture content
- A load average is displayed when the load average button is pushed on the monitor (or with a remote switch)
- Both averages can be reset at any time (by load or by field)
- A field average can also be displayed when the load average button is pushed and held
- Accuracy – Grass Silage ± 2%
- Accuracy – Maize Silage ± 3%